Full time role (open to part time)
Competitive salary (dependant on experience)
Free annual MOT training/ further industry recognised qualifications
We are looking for an experienced MOT tester to join our team. In this role you will be responsible for carrying out approved MOT vehicle inspections, rectifying faults and preparing vehicle inspection reports. You may be required to conduct general servicing and maintenance of fleet or private vehicles.
- Receiving and completing work orders
- Conducting MOT tests according to Ministry standards
- Completing and presenting MOT test reports
- Observing safety protocols at all times
- NVQ qualifications to Level 3
- DVSA approved MOT tester minimum class 4 (desired class 1 & 2)
- In-depth knowledge of MOT testing standards and procedures
- A full UK driving license
- Work to the highest quality standards with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good communication and report writing skills
- Maintain high standards of house-keeping
Skills & personal qualities:
We are looking for an individual that is ambitious, demonstrates a willingness to learn and are excited by the prospect of working with our fantastic team.
Standlake Vehicle Services are committed to supporting and developing every member of the team with training and support. They should be willing to help others, with awareness of their own impact on colleagues and customers, it is important that they are able to contribute to activities and communicate effectively and respectfully.
They should have the ability to think things through logically before acting and happy to ask for help when needed, it is important that they can follow instructions and explain things clearly.
Finally, they will be honest, reliable and proactive with an attention to detail. They need to be confident enough to engage with our customers and maintain the highest standards of service that Standlake Vehicle Services are known for.