Vehicle Technician Role
As a Vehicle Technician you will always be thinking of how to achieve the highest standards of customer service, whilst ensuring that safety and quality are top of mind. A Vehicle Technician will require technical knowledge, additional training can be provided. Ideally, we are looking for a Technician who is able to run diagnostics, resolve faults, suggest and make improvements. As a Technician you will support other Technicians in this busy environment, and must have a professional attitude.
- The knowledge to use modern diagnostic equipment is helpful but training can be given.
- Work to the highest quality standards.
- Great team player with communication skills.
- Maintain high standards of house-keeping.
- A full UK driving license.
- Main dealer experience preferable but not essential.
- VOSA approved MOT tester is an advantage but not essential.
- Time served or hold NVQ qualifications to Level 3.
Skills and Personal Qualities:
We are looking for an individual that is ambitious, demonstrates a willingness to learn and are excited by the prospect of working with our fantastic team. Standlake Vehicle Services are committed to supporting and developing every member of the team with training and support. They should be willing to help others, with awareness of their own impact on colleagues and customers. It is important that they are able to contribute to activities and communicate effectively and respectfully.
They should have the ability to think things through logically before acting and happy to ask for help when needed. It is important that they can follow instructions and explain things clearly. Finally, they will be honest, reliable and proactive with an attention to detail. They need to be confident enough to engage with our customers and maintain the highest standards of service that Standlake Vehicle Services are known for.